The OCLA App is designed to be a mobile friendly website that provides access for all lawyers across the province to access information about the County and District Law Libraries in Ontario. We have packaged the individual law library profiles into on convenient site, offering an easy to digest overview of the services offered in each location. Some of the features include:
- highly visible quick link icons to contact information, location-based mapping, weather and Association websites
- quick catalogue access to diverse resources, directly from the home page
- a persistent header with a drop-down menu for easy navigation by city, or Association
- information about each location’s hours, library/lounge access, and available resources
- also included are details re: robing rooms, lounge facilities, parking, any value added extras, and more!